Last year was FULL of beautiful covers. This list could honestly be a mile long, but somehow I’ve managed to narrow it down to my top ten favorites. I have read most of these books, but not all. Goodreads pages will be linked!
What were your favorite covers of 2019??
10) King of Scars by Leigh Bardugo
9) Nocturna by Maya Motsyne
8) The Grace Year by Kim Liggett
7) Finale by Stephanie Garber
6) Red, White & Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston
5) Dear Sweet Pea by Julie Murphy
4) Ninth House by Leigh Bardugo
3) Winterwood by Shea Ernshaw
2) A Curse So Dark and Lonely by Brigid Kemmerer
1) The Bone Houses by Emily Lloyd-Jones