Not that long ago I shared 25 Facts About Me & now it’s time for some bookish facts!
1. I like to read in complete silence.
2. Twilight was my obsession when I was a teenager.
3. I love used books.
4. I own a lot of bookmarks, but I tend to use whatever is near me instead.
5. I didn’t read the Harry Potter books until 2017.
6. I love audiobooks & tend to fly through them.
7. I get the most reading done at night.
8. YA fantasy is my go to genre.
9. I really enjoy taking & editing bookstagram pictures.
10. Sprayed edges give me life!
11. Leigh Bardugo is my favorite author.
12. I hated required reading in high school. I either didn’t like the book or just didn’t read It.
13. I use a reading planner to stay organized.
14. So far the only authors I have met are Becky Albertalli & Adam Silvera. They are so nice!
15 . I hope to start a Booktube channel one of these days.
16. I rearrange my bookshelves ALL the time…like two or three times a week.
17. I have to finish the chapter before I take a reading break.
18. I have ideas for books, but there is no way I could ever write a book of my own.
19. I unhaul books very frequently.
20. Friends to lovers trope is my absolute favorite!
What are some bookish facts about you??